Sunday, August 05, 2007

Saturday, in the mall...


Well, It was a pretty good Saturday. Got up early, worked in my office for a bit, then Poecat picked me up and we headed to Northeast Mall. We then spent some quality time at Central Market, and Poecat returned home to Poje and Jaybird. After that I cooked dinner, gave the front and back yard a good mowing, and Erik did some trim-trimming with the edger and hedge-clippers. It was a good busy day, followed by a fine hot morning of oil-changing and car-cleaning. I am hoping that my streak of productivity continues throughout the day.

I did learn some things at the mall that I'd like to pass along to my readership (all 2 of you): When the water supply for the City of Hurst becomes contaminated, a better option for a water fountain signs might be 'Do Not Use', instead of just 'Out of Order'; There is no volume maximum for the fine folks at Radio Disney, when they are doing promotional appearances in the mall, and have full use of a microphone to harass any and everyone that walks by (and no, I don't want some free GoGurt, thanks); Sephora has a wonderful return policy, even if you've used the product before (Thanks to Poecat for the heads up). Sephora gets 5 stars and a high-five.

Now here's an awesome photo of the Erazm Baracz Chamber in the Wieliczka Salt Mine, Poland. It's the world's oldest salt mine, and has been in operation since the Middle Ages. That is awesome.