Monday, October 08, 2007

Keri Russell's Must Have Product?


Keri tells Lucky Magazine, “Kiehl’s makes this coriander line that I’m crazy about. The scent is clean but also addictive.”

They have several different scents. I might pick up the Cranberry Shower Gel for myself. Mmmm!

Kiehl’s Bath and Shower Liquid Body Cleanser

* Refreshing, gentle, yet effective
* Shower or Bath use
* Humectants help skin maintain its moisture
* Not tested on animals

A refreshing, gentle, yet effective cleanser for the body. Formulated with humectants to help skin maintain its moisture. Used in the shower or bath, our formula leaves skin clean with a lovely texture. - $15.50-$25.00
____________________________________

Yeah, I know it's cheesy, but I had to put a post up, since the post below this one is proving untrue at the moment. Don't get me wrong, I hope the Cowbs pull out a win against the (Dreaded and Feared?) bills, but it's looking pretty damn awful at this point. And it's not even half-time!!! I guess we'll just hope for the best. Where has our jedi gone? Where art thou Romo?