Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Gone to L.A., be back soon...


I wish. All I can hope for is that the Crazy 4 Cult exhibit will make it's way to Dallas one day, and that Kevin Smith will host the reception... at my house! It's basically a collection of some very cool and very creative artwork inspired by cult classic films. Some of them are very obvious, and some are a bit harder to figure out at first. Luckily, each piece has the name of the movie that inspired it to the right of the image.

Here are some of my favorites, see if you can figure out what movies they are referencing. I'm going to be keeping my eyes peeled for prints of some of these, as they are releasing one each month, limited edition of course. Now that's solid.







Click here to see all of the artwork featured in the exhibit.