Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Roid-aids...

As of today, that's how I spell relief! See, I was in a kind of unhealthy relationship with this guy named Streptococcus, aka Strep (his street name). It was fun (for him) while it lasted, but he was taking too much time out of my day. I had to miss a day of work, spend $25 at the doctor's office, and really, the relationship was just too painful. I had to cut him loose. Got a steroid/antibiotic shot at the doc's office, and some kick a** antibiotics, and I'm already feeling soooo much better. He had a place to crash for a few days, but I had to kick him to the curb. He'll be fine. I heard he gets around, if you know what I'm saying...

I just hope I don't wake up tomorrow looking like one of these slightly-toned gentlemen. Though I did go to the batting cages last night, hoping I could hit one of those Barry Bonds style home runs, but I guess maybe you need at least two shots before that's possible. Gotta go work on my guns. Word.