Sunday, July 22, 2007

Happy Trails














Well, we are back in Funky Town. We had such a great time in Ruidoso, getting to hang out with everybody, enjoying the mountains, and not being at work. I hope we do it again next year! The only sucky thing is that my cousin and aunt got sick, and I think I've brought it back with me. I am just glad they are feeling better, and at least I wasn't sick during the week. We left Ruidoso on Saturday morning, and the drive back was good. Erik took some photos to document the journey. On the way back we stopped off at the UFO Museum in Roswell, New Mexico. It was an interesting place, lots of X Files posters, newspaper articles and alien-inspired memorabilia. They even had their own library, which is where Erik was standing with the stuffed alien. The first few photos are from Friday, and the rest are from our drive back to Texas. It was a wonderful fantastic fun week, but tomorrow it's back to work. I can't contain the excitement...